Ruddy and lush, and taste … Just like when I was a kid in the village. A great combination will be to them a cup of milk. Very satisfying and useful. Do you want to remember your childhood again and enjoy the forgotten taste? If so, that’s for the cause.
First, put the yeast dough, and for this we need:
- Flour – 500 grams (about 3 tea cups with a large slide),
- Yeast – 1.5 teaspoons,
- Milk – 270 ml (slightly more than a glass),
- Sour cream – 2 tablespoons,
- Sugar – 1.5 tablespoons,
- Salt (only small) – 1 teaspoon,
- Butter – 50 grams (quarter pack),
- Eggs are one thing.
- Flour and yeast and sugar (mix together).
- In the center of the flour make a deepening and pour in the milk.
- Sour cream.
- Very soft butter.
- The egg and salt.
- Stir lightly with a spoon and knead with a mixer or by hand until the dough is plastic-elastic and sticks to the hands.
- After that, a cup of dough will cover with cellophane or p./E. package. Put in a warm place to rise (you can at the battery, but not on it). When the dough rises (volume will increase 2-3 times), it should be again slightly mixed. And leave in a warm place until the second uplift. Only then will it be ready. Do not speed up events, otherwise the dough will be dense.
While the dough is cooking, it is necessary to make the filling.
To do this, cook the peeled potatoes (it is better to cut it and cook from the moment of boiling for twenty-thirty minutes) – 400 grams. Boiled potatoes (drain all the water) to mash with a pusher or mixer (not a blender). Add 1 (medium) egg, fine salt (about 1 teaspoon is to your liking) and 50 grams of soft butter. All mix until smooth to make mashed potatoes.
Put the finished dough on a board with flour. Roll a thick harness and divide into pieces, about the size of a chicken egg (if you like a large size, then with a cam). From the pieces to roll balls.
The balls are laid out on a baking sheet, pre-greased with oil (vegetable). Leave for 30 minutes to increase the volume of the ball.
In the center of each ball with a glass or a pusher make a deepening and spread the puree.
Break the egg into a cup and whisk. Brush smear each coat with a mashed egg.
Put for half an hour at 200-210 and bake. We take it out and put it on a plate. Pour yourself a cup of milk and rejoice, what well you are!